$9 for a Ticket on a 90-Minute Cruise Around the Pumicestone Marine Park with Caloundra Cruises (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step out and breathe in the sea air, enjoy the sun and see an abundance of wildlife.
- Pay just $9 for a ticket on a day cruise with Caloundra Cruises!
- Upgrade to an Eco Explorer Cruise (available Thursdays) for an extra $20 upon booking. (Value: $44)
- See the wonders of the Pumicestone Marine Park and the Bribie Island National Park from the comfort of a 1930's style boat.
- Spend 1.5 hrs relaxing on this smooth water adventure.
If you're a local or a visitor you simply can't miss a Day Cruise with Caloundra Cruises. Float down the river for a tiny $9 and enjoy the stunning views of Bribie Island National Park on a 1.5 hour cruise. This deal is perfect for the serious birdwatcher, animal lover or nature admirer and if you want, upgrade this deal to the Thursday Eco Explorer Cruise for an extra $20 upon booking with Caloundra Cruises.
Relax aboard a classic double decked 1930's style boat and enjoy the sheer beauty of the Caloundra coast, National Parks and sandy cays. If you are lover or animals or just a lover animals, be prepared to see an abundance of birds and wildlife that you'll see on your trip. You'll also get a sneak peek of the luxury homes at Canal Waters, and listen to a witty and interesting commentary from your knowledgeable skipper.
Caloundra Cruises are a friendly local company that are committed to providing quality eco-friendly tours to visitors and locals alike. Taking one of their smooth water cruises is the most enjoyable and relaxing way to see the wonders of the Pumicestone Marine Park and the Bribie Island National Park. Caloundra Cruises are great for families, couples and even Grandma, and provide a fantastic day out for everyone.