$69 for a Six-Course Degustation Lunch or Dinner for Two People incl. a Glass of Sparkling Wine - Upgrades Available for Four & Six People (value up to $720)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your taste buds a good shake up with an unforgettable meal.
- Grab a six-course degustation lunch or dinner for two people including a glass of sparkling wine each at L'Academie Hotel for $69.
- Pay $129 for four people or bring a gang of six for just $169.
- Sample a selection of fine creations like the drunken mussels and the incredible banana, macadamia nut and caramel pudding.
You may think that dinner at a burger joint passes as a respectable date but come on guys - it's time to kick it up a notch. Same goes for you ladies. Show that special someone how much you care through everyone's favourite thing: food. You can have plenty of that and more with this premium GrabOne offer.
Take your best guy or gal out for a night filled with romance, laughter and incredible dishes. Pay $69 for a six-course contemporary degustation lunch or dinner for two people including a glass of sparkling wine each at L'Academie Hotel. Make it a double date and pay $129 for four people or make it a real dinner party with six people for $169.
L'Academie Hotel is a training ground for Australia's freshest talent in the restaurant industry. The hotel gives students of the Shafston School of Hospitality the chance to put their skills to the test in a real restaurant. You'll swear that the level of service and the taste of the delectable courses is that of a five-star chef. Every course is made with the utmost care and a level of attention that can only be found in a true professional. Click the buy button now and spoil your taste buds with a number of delicious delights.
Degustation set menu:
- Drunken mussels with garlic bread
- Chicken Tikka Masala potato nest with mint yoghurt and almond praline and coriander onion rings
- Lemon sorbet with cranberry and strawberry vodka
- Duck Foie Gras with Barossa Shiraz glace and olive tapenade
- L’Academie seafood chowder with mussels and soft shell crab
- Banana, macadamia nut and caramel pudding with chantilly cream
Please note that this menu is subject to change