From $489 for a Health Retreat for Two at Mullum Sari Retreat & Spa, Byron Bay (value up to $5,998)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a luxury Byron Bay escape for two at Mullum Sari Retreat & Spa.
- Choose a two-night cleanse and detox package for $489, a three day winter detox program for two for $599, or an ultimate seven-day dextox programme for $2,499.
- Enjoy a range of health treatments including colonic hydrotherapy sessions, massages, infra-red saunas and much more.
- Receive 25% off an endermologie treatment or hyperbaric oxygen chamber during your stay.
- Restore the body and mind amongst the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay.
If you returned from your last 'holiday' feeling more exhausted and run down then before you left, make sure your next break is a real chance to take a step back from the frantic pace of life, relax and spend a little time soothing your mind, body and soul.
Step into the wonderful world of Mullum Sari Health Retreat & Medi Spa, Mullumbimby (just beyond Byron Bay), where you'll find true tranquility set amongst landscaped gardens with a resort swimming pool, fully equipped kitchen and modern holistic gym. There is also a full range of health treatments available, designed to restore the body and mind. Todays deal is a special opportunity to sample the exceptional hospitality as well as try the treatments and facilities. There are two options for you to choose from.
Pay just $489 for a luxury two-night detox and cleanse package for two. Stay in a luxury room at the Mullum Sari mansion and you each also enjoy a full day body cleanse treatment which includes:
- One colonic hydrotherapy session each
- One hydrotherapy massage each
- One hyperbaric oxygen chamber session each
- One infra-red sauna session each
- Fresh cold pressed juice throughout the day
- Unlimited use of holistic gym facilities including classes and vibration platforms
This one-day inner cleanse and detox package has been designed as a fasting day (with fresh juices provided) but healthy food recommendations are provided if you choose not to fast. The Mullum Sari Gym has already gained an outstanding reputation for its classes in pilates, Iyengar yoga, fitball and more which you are welcome to take part in to keep as busy as you like.
For the second day of your stay, you can choose to receive additional treatments (normal charges apply and are payable direct), have another day in the gym for only $15, or simply relax and enjoy the tranquil setting. You might also like go off and explore the creative, eco-conscious town of Mullumbimby, with a range of cafés, eclectic shops and markets every weekend. A two kilometre heritage walk follows the banks of the Brunswick River with over 200 rainforest trees and palms from all over the world - perfect for walking and meditation.
If you feel you need a longer break, you can extend your stay to four or six nights with the same inclusions by buying multiple vouchers up to a maximum of three, with stays subject to availability from now until May 21 2013.
The second option allows you to experience the three day, two nights winter detox programme for two people for only $599.
The three day retreat will have you enjoying a number of luxurious and beneficial treatments:
- Three colonic hydrotherapy sessions
- One therapeutic massage
- One detox body scrub
- Three days of fresh cold pressed juice
- Daily hydrotherapy massage sessions
- Daily hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Daily infra-red sauna sessions
- Unlimited use of our holistic gym facilities including classes and vibration platforms
- One personal training Session with follow up
- Daily yoga and pilates classes
- Vegetarian broth for night-time
Your third option is the ultimate seven-day detox programme for two people for $2,499. As well as seven nights accommodation in a luxury room, you will both also enjoy the following treatments:
- Six colonic hydrotherapy sessions each
- Three therapeutic massages each
- Two detox body scrubs each
- Two hydrotherapy massages each
- Daily infra-red sauna sessions for you both
- Unlimited use of the holistic gym facilities, including classes and vibration platforms
- One personal training session each with follow up
- Daily yoga, pilates or fitball classes
- Vegetarian broth for night-time
- Complimentary wooden body brush each and instructions for daily skin brushing
- Healthy habits raw food recipes class
- Seven days of fresh cold pressed juice for you both
As an added bonus, during your stay you will also receive 25% off the price of an endermologie treatment or hyperbaric oxygen chamber session during your stay.
Please, leave the kids at home. This is a retreat for men and women over 18 to appreciate the healthy, healing aspects of a calm, constructive escape. Check-out is 10am. Select your preferred stay dates by calling Mullum Sari on (02) 6684 1644 or email email@example.com
"We just came back from a one week Detox in Mullum Sari. The detox consisted of Juicing three times a day (no solid food) and vegetable broth in the evening. We really enjoyed our stay and although I was a bit apprehensive at first that I will not be able to cope with hunger.That didn't happen, but towards the end of the week we realised how much we overeat at home and how little one needs. The girls at the retreat were very nice and helpful. The facilities are quite good - we had colonics, infra-red sauna, massages, oxygen chamber (which we really liked) and hydro massage. Both my husband and I lost 5-6kg in this week and got some valuable education, so we can continue healthier lifestyle." - Larisa, Melbourne, August 2011
"What an amazing place - Thank you for all your care and attention. We wish you well and we will see you again. Outstanding!" - Pam and Roz, March 2012
"What an amazing week of healing, nurturing, soul igniting and absolute pampering! I have so much gratitude for this special place and the staff that make it even more special. I love you all." - Sarah Standish, March 2012
"Thanks girls, the last few days have been wonderful. Our bodies feel very cleansed and refreshed, we have been so relaxed! Loved it!" - Karen and Simone, April 2012
"Thanks girls. Your hospitality, friendliness and care was much appreciated. Fabulous time, very relaxing. I could stay forever. I dont feel hungry!! Amazing." - Kathy and Robert
"To the "Kickstart Team" Vicki, Stacey, Sharni, Cristina, Shelagh, Julie, Vanessa, Melanie and Michael. Thank you for a wonderful week. Your gentle smiles, compassion and guidance through a sometimes challenging week has given me the new start, knowledge and ispiration to move forward with the new and better "me". I am very grateful to this experience. Thank you to you all." - Dani, 13 May 2012