$69 for a 3-Course Meal for 2 People incl. Bubbly at The Bistro (value $146.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Taste the genius creations of head chef Thomas Green who has worked in Michelin-starred and hatted restaurants around the world.
- Grab a three-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbly each for $69.
- Enjoy a delectable meal from the snacks to dessert based on the freshest produce available on the day.
- Head to a well-reviewed and must-visit restaurant in Newcastle.
Some of you may fancy yourself to be quite a whiz in the kitchen. However, your mac and cheese may fail to impress that special someone. Show them that you really know how to wine and dine a gal with this GrabOne premium deal.
Pay $69 for a three-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbly each at The Bistro.
Three-course meal includes:
- Two house made sourdough rolls with olive and tomato butter
- Your choice of any two dishes from the snacks menu
- Your choice of two mains, select from a Black angus 250g sirloin steak served with confit garlic, roast baby onions and red wine or pepper sauce OR potato and parmesan gnocchi with mushrooms, peas, eggplant, currants & pine nuts
- Your choice of one dish from the sides menu
- Any two desserts
Owner and chef of The Bistro, Thomas Green brings a wealth of experience and immense passion to the table. Having worked in Michelin-stared and hatted restaurants around the world, he is an expert in fine cuisine. This menu is based on fresh local produce that tastes absolutely exquisite. The snacks menu boasts spiced beef croquets, pork belly kromeski and marinated white anchovies - the choice is your to make. You even get to choose your dessert - a difficult task once your faced with their tempting options like dark chocolate mousse with cookies and cream parfait. Your taste buds will be in heaven. This is a must-visit restaurant for all locals and visitors to Newcastle. Click the buy button now and enjoy the tantalising tastes of every course and the supreme service you receive.