Suncoast Barra fishing park
$29 for a 3-Hour Guided Fishing Safari incl. All Fishing Gear, Bait & Your Own Guide with Suncoast Barra Fishing Park (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Early birds can have their worms, while early you gets a fishing experience of a lifetime.
- Grab a three-hour, early morning (6am - 9am) fishing safari with all your gear included, as well as your very own expert guide for just $29 at Suncoast Barra Fishing Park.
- You'll also get a $25 voucher to use toward an Exclusive Evening Fishing Tour during the Barramundi season between October - April.
- There are no limits on size or numbers at this thrilling fishing park.
- Explore these private 50 acres of fishing lakes with your guide in search of some monsters fish including, Mangrove Jack, Estuary Cod, Huge Bream and meter long Flat Head just to name a few.
The early bird might catch the worm, but the early cool guy catches plenty of fish. Those silly birds should stop chasing disgusting, slimy worms and spend more time on their tiny bird laptops looking for GrabOne deals like this.
Pay just $29 for a three-hour, early morning guided fishing safari, with all your gear included, as well as your own personal guide with Suncoast Barra Fishing Park. You'll also get a $25 voucher to use toward an Exclusive Evening Fishing Tour during the Barramundi season between October - April.
Starting at 6.00am you'll be out on the water in search of one of the most sought after species of fish the Sunshine Coast has to offer - Who knows, even though its not Barra season you may just land a monster and have bragging rights to your mate next time you catch up. Suncoast Barra Fishing Park is the perfect place for an epic fishing experience. It has over 50 acres of exclusive fishing lakes with some of them home to some massive fish including Barramundi. All fishing is catch and release but there are no limits on sizes or numbers, so brace yourself for an action packed fishing experience, with an expert guide to help you on your way to the big ones.