- GrabOne Subscriber Terms
- You are required to provide an email address in order to subscribe to the Website. By ticking "I Accept" and subscribing to this Website, you agree:
- You can opt-out of receiving email communications from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email
- You may be able to opt-in to receiving mobile phone text messages from us about Deals, you can opt-out by following the process set out in the text message.
- You or we may terminate this agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to immediately terminate any subscriptions in the event of any conduct by you which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of a failure by you to comply with any of these Subscriber Terms or other Website Terms.
- You agree that we may disclose your personal information (including but not limited to your name and contact details) to the relevant authorities, any internet service provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
- We may also disclose any information we consider in our absolute discretion we are required to in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- We reserve the right to change, alter or modify these Subscriber Terms at any time and will update you of this by updating the "last updated" notice beside the link to these Subscriber Terms.
- These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and applicable State laws and you and we submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the relevant state and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.