Dive Imports Australia
$149 to Learn How to Scuba Dive or $149 for Advanced Adventure SSI Certification with Dive Imports Australia (value up to $1,125)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Become a certified Scuba Diver for just $149.
- Dive up to 18m when you receive an SSI Open Water Scuba Diver Certification Card.
- Take an Advanced Open Water Dive Course for $149.
- With this advanced course you'll get the unforgettable experience of diving the HMAS Adelaide shipwreck.
- Receive 10 guided Open Water Dives with each Scuba Dive purchase.
Two thirds of this planet is underwater. Perhaps it's time you got your passport to explore this magical two thirds.
Today, Dive Imports Australia are offering Grabbies two amazing deals. This first deal allows you to learn how to Scuba Dive, receive a massive 14 open water dives and gain an International Open Water Dive Certification for just $149. The second option is for experienced divers. They can get 15 open water dives and an International Advanced Adventure Open Water Dive SSI Certification for just $149.
The open water scuba diver experience includes:
- A two hour introductory evening to not only meet your fully qualified instructor, but also quiz them on anything.
- All-day pool training session to prep you for open water dives.
- Two full days with four dives at different sites, trying out your new skills.
- An SSI certification card allowing you to scuba dive up to 18m anywhere in the world.
- Plus an additional 10 guided Open Water Dives.
Open Water Dive Courses are run over 3 days and includes a two hour evening session during the week, followed by a full weekend on Saturday and Sunday between 9.00am and 4.00pm.
If you've already done the Open Water Scuba Diver Course, expand your knowledge even further with an Advanced Open Water Dive Course and 15 Open Water Dives, for just $149.
Run over one weekend the topics that will be covered include:
- The introduction of the five SSI specialities.
- Advanced Buoyancy Control.
- Altitude, boat.
- Computer nitrox.
- Marine ecosystem awareness.
- Plus four shore dives and a boat dive.
After you finish the course and graduate, you can enjoy 10 guided Open Water Dives.
The team involved in Dive Imports Australia are professional divers with a huge list of accreditations under their belts including, Open Water Scuba Instructors, Night Speciality Instructors, Wreck Speciality Instructors, Drift Speciality Instructors, Digital Underwater Photography Speciality Instructors and so much more. These guys can really teach you a thing or two about diving and take you on a diving trip that you will remember.
So don't let this deal be the fish that got away, grab one today and start your underwater adventure now!