Write Good Stuff
Starting from $39 for an Online Writing Workshop with Bestselling Author, Jill Marshall (value up to $776)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Banish the writing excuses for good.
- Grab an instant download online writing workshop with bestselling author and publisher Jill Marshall and save 74% off the usual price.
- Choose from how to write a picture book, children's book or novel.
- Fit in writing around your own commitments - it can be completed at your own pace, in your own home.
- Be guided through the whole writing process with eight modules.
Excuses - the go-to guy for far too many of us. Whether it's the dog or the comfy couch we're blaming, there's always some reason to not do something. For those of us who harbour hundreds of stories just waiting to be let out; who have little voices demanding to be heard; and have fully formed characters walking around our heads, there's no excuses not to let them out today.
Learn how to best put your ideas to paper with an online writing workshop with the best selling aiuthor of the 'Jane Blonde' series, Jill Marshall. There are three packages to choose from and you can decide which kind of writing you'd like to pursue - picture book, children's book or novel.
Package one (for $39) includes:
- Instant download - you’ll receive eight bespoke modules on your chosen book type taking you from first thinking about writing to getting it ready to be sent off somewhere, including videos, voice recordings and powerpoint presentations, all delivered directly to your email address for you to go through at your own pace.
Package two (for $99) includes:
- Everything in package one
Eight week coaching programme – over eight weeks, you will receive modular class materials via email. Each week there will be a phone conference with Jill and the rest of your group, for additional learning and the chance to ask questions.
Package three (for $199) includes:
- Everything in package one
Eight week coaching programme with personal feedback - over eight weeks, you will receive modular class materials via email. Each week there will be a phone conference with Jill and the rest of your group, for additional learning and the chance to ask questions.In addition, you will be able to send Jill your own work for personal feedback and editing, sending 1000 words after week four and 3000 words after week 8 for the novel writing and children’s books programme, or up to two picture books at the end of the picture book programme.
Jill Marshall holds two masters degrees, has penned many best selling books for bright little minds and has a wealth of experience in the publishing world - who better to learn from? She's planned this course to work well for new writers and established writers who are new to their chosen genre.