Arnica Waterfront Restaurant
$129 for a Six Course Classic French Degustation for Two incl. French Bubbles on Arrival at Arnica Waterfront Restaurant (value $258)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dine in at one of Sunshine Coast's best dining establishments.
- Grab a six course classic French degustation for two including French bubbles on arrival for only $129.
- Enjoy a glass of bubbles on arrival as you settle in to try the best cuisine they have to offer.
- Taste the magnificent flavours of every course from escargot to crème brulee.
A romantic evening could classify as anything from picnics on the beach to dinner at home on the couch. However, if you want to really impress a special someone then take them to a place that exudes elegance, taste and above all a great menu.
Grab a six course classic French degustation for two including French bubbles on arrival for only $129.
Arnica Waterfront Restaurant is set in a central location but with great views of the river. The perfect place for a romantic night out, you and your guest will adore the quaint atmosphere and gorgeous decor. The staff will make you feel welcome and you'll get more and more excited as each course arrives.
Classic style French sample degustation menu:
- French bubbles on arrival
- Assiette de fruits et fondue de Brie - wedge of baked brie with ripe melon and berries.
- Les Asperges Vertes a’ La Hollandaise - tender green asparagus with hollandaise sauce.
- Les Escargot au beurre - Hinterland snails backed with garlic butter and puff pastry.
- Salade Nicoise - organic greens, flaked tuna, olives anchovies, egg, tomato.
- Truite Sauté Sauce Amere - sautéed fresh boneless trout with raspberry butter sauce, herbs and shallots.
- Bouillabaisse - traditional French seafood pot with rouille and garlic crouton.
- Canard a l’orange - orange roasted hinterland duck.
- Crème brulee a la Vanille
- Crepe suzette - flambéed orange and Cointreau crepes.
Please note, this is a sample of possible dishes for the degustation meal. Meals are subject to season and stock availability.