Up to 54% off 3, 5 or 7 Night Stay for up to 4 People incl. Cruise, Fun Park & Activities Value Vouchers at The Landmark Resort, Mooloolaba (value up to $2,117)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace the school holidays and escape to the Sunshine Coast.
- Grab up to 54% off a three, five or seven day trip for up to four people to the Landmark Resort, Mooloolaba.
- Enjoy a range of activity vouchers with every option towards Caloundra Cruises, Sunshine Castle and Top Shots Fun Park.
- Head for a swim at the beach or just relax in your self-catered room.
- Retreat to the Waterfall Day Spa or go shopping at some fantastic stores all within walking distance.
As Chicago says, 'Everybody needs a little time away.' Sure, they weren't necessarily singing about vacations but it's true nevertheless. It's time to pack the bags and escape on a luxurious getaway with this fantastic deal.
Getaway on the trip of a lifetime with a trip to the Landmark Resort, Mooloolaba. There are twelve great options to choose from to accommodate a trip away for the school holidays or a romantic excursion with a loved one.
- Grab three nights for two people in the Studio Resort Suite for $291;
- Grab five nights for two people in the Studio Resort Suite for $465;
- Grab three nights for two people in the Studio Beachside Suite for $336;
- Grab five nights for two people in the Studio Beachside Suite for $515;
- Grab three nights for up to two people in the One-Bedroom Apartment for $390;
- Grab five nights for up to two people in the One-Bedroom Apartment for $590;
- Grab three nights for up to four people in the Two-Bedroom Apartment for $459;
- Grab five nights for up to four people in the Two-Bedroom Apartment for $680;
- Grab seven nights for two people in a Studio Resort Suite for $819;
- Grab seven nights for two people in a Studio Beachside Suite for $854;
- Grab seven nights for two people in a One-Bedroom Apartment for $973;
- Grab seven nights for up to four people in a Two-Bedroom Apartment for $1,302.
Each option also comes with vouchers towards Caloundra Cruises, Sunshine Castle and Top Shots Fun Park as well as all the benefits of being a guest at the fantastic Landmark Resort. Bookings are essential and subject to availability but you can check if your preferred date is free by clicking here.
The discount vouchers included are:
- Caloundra Cruises - $15 Cruise voucher
- Sunshine Castle - $10 discount entry voucher
- Top Shots Fun Park – buy 1 x 18 hole game and get one free to equal value up to $11.90 and 20% off normal price list activities voucher
- Via Italia Bar & Restaurant - $15 drink voucher
The Landmark Resort in Mooloolaba prides themselves on providing the absolute best experience for all who visit. The apartments are self-catering and all rooms have air conditioning, offer cable TV, broadband Internet, private balconies and some even have spa baths. It's located close to the beach as well as a great range of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Discover for yourself what makes Landmark Resort so spectacular and grab this deal today.
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, apartment had everything we needed... Bed was exceptionally comfortable and we slept very well. Loved our room as it didn't get early morning sun and stayed cool. Pool and upstairs spa were lovely. Distance to the beach and shops excellent." - J Howison
"We booked a studio apartment room which had its own kitchen, massive bathroom including an in-room spa, large bed, couch, tv and balcony. As we stayed in winter, there weren't many people using the pool and spa facilities, which was brilliant! The roof top spa was never being used, and had a spectacular view of Mooloolaba. There was also an array of restaurants at the front door basically. It was amazing to be so closely located to such fabulous shopping." - Mika655
"Great holiday. The 2 Bedroom Executive room was perfect for our Christmas holiday. The views were amazing, the location of the resort is most definately a draw card being so close to the patrolled Beach and public BBQ's. The kids really enjoyed the swimming pool with its water falls and rocks. Will certainly be coming back next year." - Celia Jones