$34.50 for a Children's SkyPoint Climb Ticket or $44.50 for an Adult's Ticket at SkyPoint Climb (value up to $89)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have one of those 'I'm the king of the world' moments.
- Grab a children's SkyPoint Climb ticket for only $34.50 or get an adult's ticket for just $44.50.
- See the Gold Coast from this fantastic vantage point.
- Take one of Australia's fastest elevators to the start of your climb.
- Enjoy the thrill of being so high from the ground as well as the 360° views.
You know that bit on Titanic where Jack is standing at the bow of the boat screaming "I'm the king of the world!"? Well, he was only about 18 meters above sea level. Imagine what it must feel like being 270 meters above sea level...and not about to sink.
Grab a children's SkyPoint Climb ticket for only $34.50 or get an adult's ticket for just $44.50.
Feel like you're on top of the world with this fantastic SkyPoint Climb deal. The SkyPoint climb is the highest external building climb in Australia, with the experience lasting 90 exhilarating minutes. First you take one of Australia's fasted elevators, taking you from ground to level 77 in 42.7 seconds, where you will start the climb. Once outside, you will be harnessed to a purpose-built safety rail system and then will be guided up the 298 stairs that take you up to the summit. From this fantastic vantage point you can enjoy the thrill of the 270 meter sheer vertical drop to the ground below you as well as the fantastic 360° views of the beautiful Gold Coast.
Note: Children are 12 - 15 years inclusive. Adults are 16+.