62% off a 3-Course Dinner & Live Cabaret Tribute Show at Velvet Waters (value up to $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a trip back in time to the 50s, 60s and 70s.
- Grab a three-course dinner and live cabaret tribute show at Velvet Waters for just $35 for one or $69 for two.
- Enjoy some of the greatest music from bygone years, including Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Bobby Darin and June Carter.
- Choose from a wide range of hot and cold meals, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options.
- Make the most of wholesome entertainment for the whole family.
Remember those crazy years during the 50s, 60s and 70s? No? It’s a hazy period for us as well. While our vinyls have since been replaced by MP3s, we’ve stayed true to the iconic sounds of Johnny Cash, Buddy Holly and The Beatles. What we’d give to witness one more live performance from these gods of rock. But it’s impossible, right? Wrong (well, almost).
Grab your significant other or best mate and visit Velvet Waters. Enjoy a full three-course dinner and a live cabaret tribute show paying homage to some of greatest musicians to have ever graced this earth, including Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Bobby Darin and June Carter, and pay just $35 for one person or $69 for two.
Velvet Waters offers a rare dining experience with unique live entertainment for the whole family. Fabulous show nights take to the stage every Saturday from 7:30pm (and some Fridays), and all acts take influence from the 50s, 60s and 70s rock’n’roll classics. A wide variety of hot and cold meals are available for dinner, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free options.