Driver Skills Australia
$99 for a Key Essentials Safer Driver Skills Course from Driver Skills Australia (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn more about your car and what to do in troublesome situations.
- Grab a key essentials safer driver skills course from Driver Skills Australia, for only $99.
- Experience professional and friendly trainers who will teach you the art of driving safely.
- Action packed course, so you can learn the basics in an emergency.
- Certificate presented upon completion.
You may have the keys, the car and the licence, but how would you deal with an emergency situation? Learn the essentials so you can drive safer thanks to the sound advice from these friendly chaps.
Grab a key essentials safer driver skills course from Driver Skills Australia, for only $99.
Learn some vital skills that could one day save your life. Experience half a day on an action packed course, designed to give drivers the basic skills required to handle driving emergencies.
The course covers:
- Seating position and steering techniques.
- ABS / Non-ABS / ESP - vehicle systems explained.
- Airbags and safety devices explained.
- Emergency braking practice (40-70km/h).
- Emergency hazard avoidance (40-60km/h).
- Manoeuvring and basic car control skills.
This course is all hands on, so there is no classroom based theory. Experience professional and friendly trainers for either the morning or afternoon sessions (approximately 4 hours). At the completion of the course you will be presented with a certificate. Please note that the training is completed in your car, so that you learn real skills in your car.
Course is available at these places:
- NSW – Eastern Creek or Blacktown
- VIC – Calder Park
- QLD – Mt Cotton or Willowbankm
- SA – Tailem Bend or Adelaide Raceway
- WA – Midvale or Kwinana
- TAS – Burnie, Symmons Plains or Baskerville
- ACT – Suttons Driver Training Centre